Saturday 4 February 2017

SOME TIPS ON SAMMY


SAMMY DYNASTY
MY EARLY LIFE
F
irstly my name is (EMMANUEL SAMUEL JEPHTHAT). Am an IGBO boy. Am from Anambra State. My Daddy married from his home town (ANAMBRA). My parent loved each other very much. They were married in 1984 on December 6th 1984. My pops was a trader likewise my mom. They were all happy in their marriage, but there was a problem they were not able to give birth. My mom trusted in her GOD likewise my pops. They were Catholics. So God did a wonderful thing for them on the year 1989 they went for a convention for seven days. God promised them that they are going to have a child of their own. So my pops kinsmen were persuading him to marry another wife that my mom is a good for nothing woman. My pops didn’t say a word he believed in his God.  My pops had a degree   in Engineering. My mom came back from her shop, she was weak that day for two good days she didn’t go to her shop.  She went to the hospital and the doctor told her that she was pregnant. To cut the whole thing short on the year 1999 in the month June 5th she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. That was me, Sammy and this is my story…………

                    
    So Far so good the boy is good. I studied my primary school in my home town. Things started to look ugly. My pops shop was demolished by the government. So we depend on my mom. All my friends was laughing at me because we are in an ugly situation. But pals let me lecture u guys on something as they say no condition is permanent. No matter how bad it is today it will be good tomorrow. I had no good cloths my friends said that I don’t have swag. That am a novice men they criticize me like something else men.  So I passed my common entrance examination to a secondary school. Because there was no money to train me then my pops enrolled me in a public school. So friends it a long story …… after my junior secondary. My pops got a called from IDC Construction company in Abuja. Before then my mom travelled to Lagos to hustle and make a better place for her only beloved child. When my pops told me about that call I thought that he was joking. The next day he travelled to Abuja. He was appointed as one of the staffs in that company. My pops and I travelled to Abuja. The company gave him two cars one is his official car the other one is his status car. Men it was like a dream come true. We were living in GARIKI Estate plot 109 6th avenue GARIKI Abuja.
I was very happy because things has turned around for my family. But I was sad my dad never allowed me to have friends over there in Abuja. He was overprotective but I never lacked any materiel things. Now that things has turned around my pop was crazy on buying me stuffs he bought some many things for me but that was not what I wanted. I want to have a friend that will talk to me a friend that will listen to my problems.

MY CHALLENGES
W
hen the going was bad I had many challenges. Girls didn’t talk to me cause am dirty I don’t have swag, is there that I realized that life without swag is bullshit. I never had a phone before but my uncle bought me an expensive phone worth of N17, 000. In my home town during Christmas we conduct end of the year party so on that faithful day I wanted to go for that party but I didn’t have any good cloths to wear I just wore my causal cloths but it was a bit nice there is this guy that was obsess with me negatively he hates me so much    his name was Evans. As I went to the party he saw me he disgraced me in front everybody men I can’t tell I was so ashamed of myself. I went home that day I carried like a baby that day. I handed everything to God. But now God has showed his mercies upon me. My pops treats me like a king. I lived like a king in the hands of my pops but I was never happy. As they say every king should have a Queen, a king without a Queen is like a chaff of groundnut. I passed through hell during my days in my home town.

MY LOVE LIFE
 in this state now I don’t know what to say but the truth is that I never got myself exposed to girls. Because they always criticizes me back then when the going was bad. So my pops enrolled me in a secondary school in Abuja. The name of the school was (BRITISH INTERNATIONAL COLLAGE ABUJA). I started my ss1 there. During my days at British collage I met so many people from so many places and tribes. I met one Hausa girl her name was Amina so I liked the girl let just say that she was my first girlfriend not first love. I bought her many things, but I never asked her out. My friends told me not to buy her anything again until I ask her out, but no am that kind of guy that will do anything that I could to make the person that I liked happy.   I asked her to be my girlfriend she accepted immediately without second thoughts. You know, when you ask a girl out she will be like “l will think about it”. But hers is different.
We became friends but I kept it a secret from my pops, because if he finds out only God knows what he is capable of doing. She never made me feel as if am her boyfriend. To cut the whole thing short, she came to my house my pops travelled we were watching cartoon (Flash) my pops burst in and was furious when he saw me with Amina. He told my girl to go home, he destroyed me that day, and he gave me the beating of my life. Amina deleted my number from her phone. If I call her she will not pick my calls, she changed her Sim-card,  her behaviour towards me made me feel like she doesn’t want me again. She fooled me, she made me look like one foolish Igbo boy. That’s how we ended our fucking so called relationship. I made a decision that I will never have any girlfriend again that all girls are the same. It was time for our SSCE examination. I called my mom that I will like to spend some time with her after my exams, she agreed but my pops was not in support with that decision. We finished our exams my mom came to pick me. I followed my mom to her place in LAGOS. My mom understands me more than my pops. I told her about Amina she told me to be strong that she will not be the last. So far so good I maintained my Decision that I will never have any girl that all girls are the same, until I saw one girl in Lagos that made me broke my vow. I wouldn’t call the name for security purpose. She lives in the same yard with me. The first time I saw her my heart started beating fast, is that love or something I couldn’t tell. I loved her, but am afraid to tell her because I don’t want to experience the same thing. The first gift that I gave her she rejected it and told me that she don’t collect from guys. This made me love her so much because she has principles. My uncle called me one day and asked me “Sammy why do u like this girl”? I told him that she is intelligent, understanding, kind, beautiful. There are so many attributes about her that made me break my vow. There is a question that she wants me to answer. She saw me crying and asked me what made me cry I don’t want to answer the question she threatened me that she will never talk to me again and that I can never allow because I loved her so much. Let me answer the question here. I was carrying because I was jealous. Without jealousy you cannot love, that what my pops use to tell me. I was crying because I can’t stand it watching her ….. Men I don’t want to talk about it. My dear diary I think I will stop here if I have any adventures again I will let you know.      
My dear diary, am happy today because I get to see her smile, even though that we still have some issues but I am happy I hope that my happiness will last long. I will stop here for now.
My dear dairy good morning. Today am happy because I got to see her. I talked to my mom about the upcoming camp in my church, she allowed me to go. Oh lord please I want you to touch her father’s heart, let him allow my dream girl to go for the camp. I really want her to go for the camp. Have a nice day, I will see you again my dear dairy
My dear diary am back again. I observe something today, discrimination. They discriminate Igbos. They said that I have Igbo accent, making fun of me indirectly. But I no send them . my own mother tongue I can never give up on my mother tongue for any girl. Lord god I can never experience the same thing. Am falling in love. I mean true love it never dies. I will never spend my money on any girl I want the girl I will love to love for who I am not how I dress or how I do my own things. That’s it for today see you next time . 
Hello dairy, it has been long since we had our conversation. Am good as usual. May things haver change in my life for this past few years. I have decided to minimize the way I feel about girls. Am now into music. And by the special grace of god am able to have a record label(DR) meaning Dynasty Records that is the full name of my label. Am thinking of registering it. My first single is coming out soon. If you look below u can  see the picture of the label








Yeah that’s the label. I have designed my first art work. You can see the art work below if u look diligently




Jah bless me that’s all I pray for nothing much the blessing of the lord follow me that is enough for muah. Faith city teens don’t forget is muah SAMMY THE ROSEBOI. Jah bless faith city. That’s my number one prayer. Pals see u guys soon on my second part of the article. OSHEY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment